Wednesday 1 September 2010

What now?


My Ambition

This picture is taken in "The Place" in Beijing. That's right Beijing! I have been away for nearly two months, went to Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. The main part of this holiday was to see new ideas and take inspirations in new technology, and also visiting the Expo in Shanghai which was an experience I never forget. Being away for that long makes me feel like I'm so behind in looking for jobs. I have sent my first point of contact to an agency in London today, hopefully I get a reply from them soon. If i fail, there is alternatives, I go back to study next year for MA not in Norwich.

I have seen so much in China, and realized the advertising and branding over there is unbelievable, makes any ideas seem possible to achieve! My ambition is to be creative director in China where the real money is, it is where I would like to be in 25 years time!

By the way, the picture shows an 50 meter long LED screen with speaker mounted on each stands. Used to show music videos, advertising, and also people can send text messages to it, to show up so EVERYONE could see, think it was round about £1.20 per text. Why do people do that? I guess it's to interact with the audience using this amazing display for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment