Saturday 15 May 2010

Business Card



This is the front of my business card showing my identity. I have chosen to keep it simple. I think it's strong enough to catch someone's attention and communicate what i do. Well, roughly as there are some elements of musical symbols in my logo, I don't want people to think I'm a musician applying to the wrong job. So decided not to bring anymore elements of music in this business card leaving subtlety of this idea as a background of myself. As music does relate to me, my creative CV (a manuscript) and for my first point of contact (piano song played by me and animated) my website will be in theme of music too, but not too much of it, enough to say i play as a hobby not as a career. The reason of how i composed my logo is explained on my previous post, changed from Chi Deesign, to Chi Deesigns because it sounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment